ESNcard is for international students, ESN volunteers, former exchange students and ESN Alumni. That means that anyone can buy them! ESN is for everyone! :D
How do I get an ESNcard?
1. Fill in information at our Google Form
2. Print a photo of yourself (or if you already have one) and then tell the size limit approximately
3. Come to any of our lunch sales Tuesdays or Thursdays 12:15-13:00 and bring your card and your picture. This is when you pay for the card, we prepare and register it and you receive it.
4. Register the card at esncard.org for online discounts (please fill in the section row as well even though it is not obligatory)
5. That's it, your card is ready
Through the ESNcard you will be able to get a discounted price on some of the activities we arrange, and there are also some general discounts, for example:
- 30 kr discount when purchasing your own overall.
- 15 kr discount when purchasing ticket for the Welcome Dinner.
- 10 % discount in over 4000 hostels worldwide, at Hostelling International.
- 10 % discount on all Eurail passes, at EUrail.
- 15 % discount on plane tickets, at Ryanair.
Be aware the discounts above are subject to change. Current discounts and more information can be found on esncard.org and the facebook page facebook.com/ESNcard.
NB! Only ESNcard holders will be able to buy tickets for Sea Battle.
We will also arrange a few activities during the semester which are only for ESNcard holders. So buy a card if you don't want to miss out on anything! :)
The price for the card is only 80 SEK and is valid for a year!
You need to bring a picture of yourself for your card (around 2.7x3.7cm) when you buy it.
Where can I buy the ESNcard?
We will be selling them at our ESNcard and overall sale events during the welcome period. For more information about where and when, check out our Facebook page.
How can you activate your ESNcard?
On the main page of www.esn.org, you should activate the ESNcard to get the most out of it. Here you can choose about what opportunities you want to be informed about by email and which ones you want to just see online after logging in to your account.